Terms and Conditions
This page clarifies the relationship between owner and the rights of the person accessing this web site. Read the terms and con dictions and if in disagreement do not use this internet site.
Intellectual Property Warning
Any unauthorised of viewing of material or access may be and infringement of the copyright or unofficial use of the intellectual property rights of S9 Security Products Pty Ltd could result in civil and criminal liability, unless by consent from S9 Security Products Pty Ltd.
Trade Marks on the website is either owned or licensed by S9 Security Products Pty Ltd. Any reproduction or such use of the trades mark is strictly prohibited unless by consent from S9 Security Products Pty Ltd.
Any technical errors that may be included by error or that the site is free of viruses or other harmful component S9 Security Products Pty Ltd will take no responsibility.
Limitation of Liability of the Web Site
All endeavours are made to ensure the web site of S9 Security Products Pty Ltd is accurate in description and price the website is as it is and no warranties are made of any kind to the web site; in relation to any bug or viruses and will not be held liable to any loss of material or damage to your property when viewing this web site. We will not be held liable in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence), pre-contractor other out of connection with the conditions for
- Any economic loss ((including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
- Any loss of good will or reputation
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Passwords and Logins
You will be responsible for all of your login and password details and it is important that you keep these details confidential for all activities that require the use of a password.
Links to external websites
This Website may contain links that direct you outside of this Website. These links are provided for your convenience and are not an express or implied indication that we endorse or approve of the linked Website, its contents or any associated website, product or service. We accept no liability for loss or damage arising out of or in connection to your use of these sites.
You may link to our articles or home page. However, you should not provide a link which suggests any association, approval or endorsement on our part in respect to your website, unless we have expressly agreed in writing. We may withdraw our consent to you linking to our site at any time by notice to you.
Before ordering if you have and enquires please phone 1800989642 (which will be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes unless you state otherwise).
We always endeavour to ensure that the pricing is correct but there may be a possibility of an error. When this occurs we will inform you as soon as possible with the option of:
- Reordering at the correct price
- If we do not receive a reply within 48 hours we will accept this to be cancellation of the order.
- If the payment is made a full refund will be made by the same method of payment
All orders placed on line are subject to availability and minimum age to order, is 18 years of age.
There is a 3 day cooling off period.
How payments are accepted
By master Card
By American Express
By Dinners Card
Cleared Bankers and Personal cheque
Payment Plan (Lay-By)
You have the option to pay by payment plan (Lay-by)
Payment Plan (lay-by) is accepted over two to three instalments one per month
A payment plan (lay-by) agreement lets you buy a product and pay for it in two or three instalments before collecting the merchandise. It’s important for you to understand what the written agreement covers and how you or the trader can cancel it.
Orders up to $1000 requires full payment.
Orders of $1001 – $1999 requires $1000 deposit, with balance on completion.
Orders 50% deposit & balance on completion.
Quotation will exclude GST for commercial orders
What is a Payment Plan (lay-by agreement)?
An agreement is considered to be a Payment plan (lay-by) if you:
- Pay for the goods in at least two instalments (when the agreement is called a ‘lay-by’), or pay for the goods in at least three instalments and do not receive the goods until the full price has been paid.
- Any deposit you pay is an instalment.
You must get a copy of your written lay-by agreement that states all terms and condition.
Cancellation of lay-by agreements
You can cancel the lay-by agreement at any time before you receive the goods.
If you cancel the lay-by, S9 Security Products Pty Ltd refund your deposit and all other amounts you’ve paid except for the termination fee.
Where your payments don’t cover the termination fee, you will have to pay the fee.
S9 Security Products Pty Ltd can only cancel lay-by agreements if:
- You have broken the agreement, for example, you failed to pay instalments the product is no longer available and this is outside of their control.
- The product is no longer available and this is outside of their control.
We will ship your product to you on final payment
Retention of title
The property remains the legal owner of the property of S9 Security Products Pty Ltd until the merchandise is paid in full
Refunds and Returns Policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, were are here to help you.
All discrepancies or damage must be reported wi9th in 48 hours either by:
- phone 1800989642
- or by email: email@example.com
To be eligible for a return:
- Your merchandise must be unused and in the same conduction you received it.
- Your produce must be in the original packaging
- The receipt must be returned or emailed as proof of purchase.
We will deliver as soon as possible but delays may occur if out of stock or out of stock of some of the ordered items.
Part order may be sent to you but may be at increased delivery charge. You will be notified and you can select to wait or take the part order at the amended charge.
You will be notified of the cost of shipping within 3 working days of receiving your order as this will depend on the order and where the delivery is to be delivered to.
Delivers will be sent to your address stated on the order request, alternatively special deliver instructions can be accommodates example your work address or neighbour
- On return of your merchandise we will inspect and notify you we have received your return your produce and status of inspection.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- We will refund your payment via your method of payment
- You will receive your refund depending on the terms dictated by your cards refund policy
Shipping of Returns
You will be responsible for all of the return shipping costs for the return of the, if you change your mind.
A 15% /restocking fee will apply.
- Personal information will not be sold to third parties.
- In some instances where are credit check is required you will be informed and your permission requested.
- Personal information will be shared:
- S9 Security Products Pty Ltd disclose personal details to a credit reporting agency
- The credit reporting agency may keep these details
- This information will be given before transaction id made when evaluation your/business credit worthiness.
- S9 Security Products Pty Ltd will keep your nominated referees in your Credit application which will be shared with approved S9 company staff in the process for credit.
- The information may take account of any think in relation to your credit standing history and capacity to meet the credit ability as under the Privacy Act 1988.
S9 Security Products Pty Ltd will not sale your personal information to any third party which will be for marketing purposes of the third party.
S9 Security Products Pty Ltd will only share personal information in the situation of:
- Law enforcement or government agency’s
- When a subpoena
- court order
- Or other legal process that requires S9 Security Products Pty Ltd to provide your information to the concerned party.
Customer (vendee) Consumer and commercial – what you are expected to provide and do before and during Installation.
- The vendee are responsible to mark the utilities out all underground power, gas water, telephone cables etc.; or organise to be marked.
- The vendee will take full responsibility for unidentified cables, pipes or other equipment or other underground services encountered underground services which are encountered during:
- Core drilling or excavating of ground concrete and soil shall be at the expense of the purchaser.
- The cost of emergency reactivating bourn be the installer and the costs to rectify shall be borne by the Vendee.
- For the installations process the installation crew will require free access to power, water and bathroom facilities at all times of the installation.
Differential will apply when:
- S9 Security Products Plc Ltd installers encounter any underground objects that result in delays overruns or amendments to the design.
- Additional labour and equipment that has not been identified in the original quote
- Work is required to be outside normal working hours of 7am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Delays on site that are outside the control of S9 Security Products Plc Ltd.
- Any delay over one hour of S9 Security Products Plc Ltd staff or subcontractors to S9 Security Products Plc Ltd per person for compulsory induction programs
- If there is a substantial delay in excess of 4 hour or longer or if the delay requires the installers of S9 Security Products Plc Ltd to return at a later date:
- The return date will be re-negotiated to suit the S9 Security Products Plc Ltd.
- Reinforced concrete cutting or rock removal or any other unexpected delay.
Occupational Health and Safety
Safe access to the site and accesses to Crainage if required to take the merchandise to upper levels.
Access to safe power supplies and water at the purchasers cost
Extra labour charges due to enforced union rates will be charged to the purchaser.
You have certain rights under Australian consumer law, such as guarantees, the terms and conditions for merchandise purchased from S9 Security Products Plc Ltd. There is no intension to limit or obstruct your rights.
You have certain rights under law which cannot be excluded, such as those offered by the consumer.
We make all endeavour that your personal information is protected